Support your Local
Doctor 3200 Leonardtown Rd
Park Bicycle 4360 Knox Road
College Park, MD
Maryland Park Bicycles101 Maryland Park Drive
Capitol Heights, MD
Adventure Center Solomons, MD
9217 Baltimore Blvd.
College Park, MD
REI 9801 Rhode Island Ave.
College Park, MD
1506 Belle View Blvd.
Wheel Nuts Bike Shop 302 Montgomery Street
Henson Creek Trail
OHBTC Membership and Event Website
Visit the club's membership and event pages at https://ohbike.memberlodge.org.
ALL CLUB RIDES AND EVENTS CANCELED
Ride With GPS Club Account
OHBTC's Ride With GPS club account is at https://ridewithgps.com/clubs/298-oxon-hill-bicycle-and-trail-club.
OHBTC club members can join the club account free and take advantage of the paid features unlocked for all routes in the club route library.
With the RWGPS app on your smartphone, you can have offline maps and turn by turn voice navigation on club routes.
The Club Route Library is at https://ridewithgps.com/clubs/298-oxon-hill-bicycle-and-trail-club/routes. The club has several route managers who have been adding their routes to the library
The routes can be sorted and/or filtered by route name, tag, location, distance, elevation and creation date. Clicking on a route takes you to the route map, cue sheet and GPS files, which can be downloaded to a Garmin unit. OHBTC is following a naming convention of using the first two initials of the start location, the distance and destination as the route name, e.g., BR 44 Riverside is a 44-mile route from Bryans Road Shopping Center to Riverside.
Ride More - Log your miles in 2020
- Download a 2020 Bicycling Log in PDF format you can print, stick on your refrigerator, enter your miles with pen or pencil, and manually tally your weekly and cumulative miles
- Download an Excel spreadsheet version that does automatic summation of your miles showing your weekly miles and your cumulative miles for 2020
- Use a web site to log your miles
- These sites let you manually enter your rides or upload your rides from a GPS device or smartphone app. Tapiriik.
Join the 2018 OHBIKE Challenge at https://www.endomondo.com/challenges/26435638 and let’s see how many miles club members can log during 2018.
Making cue sheets
Ride leaders usually manually cut and paste a RideWithGPS cue sheet to format it into a simpler format. Now, there is a "bookmarklet" that can be used to make a cue sheet in the OHBTC format if you are viewing a RideWithGPS route. To install the "bookmarklet," go to ../cuesheet_maker.html and drag the link for the "Cuesheet Maker" to your browser's bookmark bar.
Whenever you are viewing a RideWithGPS route, you can click on "Cuesheet Maker" button on your bookmark bar to create a cue sheet. For an illustration of the process, see ../cuesheet_maker.pdf. NOTE: You must be viewing the route in the "Classic Mode" view and not the "Beta Mode." You can switch from Beta Mode to Classic Mode by clicking "More" V "View in Classic Mode."
An alternative to using "Cuesheet Maker" is using URL https://ohbike.org/cuesheet.php?route="route number"; for example https://ohbike.org/cuesheet.php?route=19409400
Find us on Facebook
OHBIKE 2020 Challenge
It is easy to enter your miles into your Endomondo account.
- You can manually add a ride to your Endomondo account by using the "Add Workout" button at www.endomondo.com.
- If you use a Garmin GPS device to log your miles
to Garmin Connect, go to
to connect your Endomondo account to your Garmin
- If you use your smartphone for a bike computer, you can use the Endomondo app ( https://www.endomondo.com/download).
- If you log your miles with another app, such as Ride With GPS or Strava, you can sync your Endomondo account to the other by using www.tapiriik.com
You must be logged into Endomondo to see the names of riders.
Order an Oxon Hill Bicycle and Trail Club Jersey
Pay with Check
or Money Order
order form to
Pay with PayPal or Credit Card
Order Oxon Hill Bicycle and Trail Club arm-warmers and arm-coolers
|Click the button below to view your
shopping cart and to place your order.
You will be able to pay through PayPal with a credit card or your PayPal account.